Predict Remote Drilling Rig
- One-man operation with no heavy lifting
- Accurate drilling due to proper clamping of machine
- Can use any drill type i.e. Board range or Comp air
- Light weight and easy to move from hole to hole
- Easy to handle with unit on wheels
- Reliable unit and very low running costs
- Low repair cost. One rig can be used in any area from 750mm – 2200mm and higher.
The Predict Multipurpose Drilling Rig System is designed with the operators safety in mind.
- Built-in drill rig jack = +- 80 kg force for clamping
- Remote drilling operation as far as 5 m away
- Reduced noise levels due to remote drilling
- No vibration of machine on operator
- Operator’s remote controls under supported roof
- Light weight – easy to move around
Repair & Maintenance
- We have a workshop situated in Thlabane Rustenburg.
- Rigs can be collected daily from the shafts to be repaired
- Turn around time is 3 working days maximum after official purchase order is received
- Repair cost to be kept to a minimum – depending on the severity of any structural damage
- Repairs done on a “strip and quote basis” or fixed repair cost.
- Demonstrators to help with training at no cost to the customer for 2 days with every new rig purchased
- Service exchange rigs available for emergency breakdowns on the mine
Currently Predict Rigs are being used by Anglo Platinum RPM, Xstrata Platinum & Chrome, International Ferro Metals, Lonmin and Aquarius Kroondal Platinum and is in trial at Impala Platinum, RPM Union Section.